Does her skin appear "faek", "over-processed", or "plastic"?

2WheelPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Meet Barbie
iconhammer.gif

SRW_2634-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

Nah. But you chopped her bow and pony hair :p

She doesn't look proportionate. Maybe a bit too much of liquify tool on her legs? :sexywink:

She doesn't look proportionate. Maybe a bit too much of liquify tool on her legs? :sexywink:

Thanks.....I didn't liquify legs but i purposely shot that at a weird angle, actually she looks smaller than a Barbie and the Bike was way to small for her so I h didn't have a choice but those angles that destroyed her long-legged lean sexy look =)

I thinks she hot! Like the PERFECT woman! nice bod, and never complains! :)

Thanks.....I didn't liquify legs but i purposely shot that at a weird angle, actually she looks smaller than a Barbie and the Bike was way to small for her so I h didn't have a choice but those angles that destroyed her long-legged lean sexy look =)

What was she doing messing with Ken's bike anyway?? I wouldn't tell him if I were you. He's a wife beater. :lol:

Nice bike, however she DOES qualify as a squid dressed like that ;)

And to answer the original question: Yes!

YOu really SHOULD have shot this vertical!!!! :

SRW_2634-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit-1.jpg

All I can say is that any chick that rides a bike like that.. is my kind of lady... really fast and lots of tight curves! ;)

Most reactions

Back