does my portfolio layout look professional

holderbeam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
kk well here is my portfolio site its still in its early days can you just tell me if the layout and thing is ok because to add more images i will have to pay like £10 a month so i want to know if its worth me paying

so can u all just pop over to
Miles Holder Portfolio

and tell me what you think about the layout (also if you have somthing to say about the images every little helps
grin.gif
)

cheers

Not sure what you're asking. The layout is 4 boxes/buttons and a few words. It's clean and simple. But the home button is not very good.

As for the photos. Some very nice work in there. But I don't understand what photos of hands have to do with nature or photos of ships have to do with city. And I see that problem on a lot of photo websites. If you have separate portfolios for different subjects, make sure the photos are in the right portfolio.

yeah ive seen viewbook I was torn between the 2. The home button come to think about it is abit hidden thanks for giving it a look through.

As for the boat images and the hand images- I didnt really have enough of the images to create a whole album because I didnt want to have an overloaded portfolio.

I think im gunna go with Lookbook and just keep my current one with the images it has now, seeing as its free ;):lol:

also i got 46 visits to my website from this post thank you all :D

Most reactions

Back