What's new

Does Nikon D5100 is a good choice?

Tetreb

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohrid, Macedonia.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I want to buy a Nikon D5100 + 18-105VR for 690 euros. Is it a good choice?
 
It is a choice, whether it is a good one, depends on what you are looking for.
If it's a question of value for money, dig about and make sure it's the best price you can find.

I have the D5000, it does what I need for now, but I do get tempted with higher end gear.

Others with more experience can probably give more in depth answers, but for that you need to let them know what you are looking out of a camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom