What's new

DOF....does it work?

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was playing around w/ DOF on flowers and this is what I came up w/. Do you like the shallow DOF or do you find yourself wishing it was deeper?

4490763928_206421ce20.jpg
 
I really like it! I think it would great a little deeper too, but we have all seen that picture before! :thumbup:
 
I like it, but still, I would like to see one deeper!
 
I suppose it depends on the depth of the background.
I'd personally like to see a bit more of the flower in focus.
Other than my silly personal preference, it looks pretty good.


My comments are worth exactly what you pay for them!
 
I like it too! I woud want to see a deeper DOF to compare. But, with the water drops, it does keep my interest the way it is. I guess I would prefer a little deeper though.
 
Last edited:
Mishele

I think this works just fine, because of the water droplets on the front of the petals. I think more dof will distract from this shot.
Great composition and thought going on in this shot, you really saw something and went with it.
 
I think this works just fine, because of the water droplets on the front of the petals.

Thanks for saving me some typing.

I like it :thumbup:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
Thanks guys. I was trying to go for something different. Tulips a tulip. I ll post something to compare it too. I think I have one w/ a deep DOF.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom