Dog down...

Glad to hear she is better!! Give her a smooch for me!

Had a similar situation a couple of years ago with our German Shepherd.

Keep us updated Mitica

This morning she seems tired but she has her normal behavior. Very hungry though, she resumed her 'begging'... I guess she'll still be around for a little while.

This morning she seems tired but she has her normal behavior. Very hungry though, she resumed her 'begging'... I guess she'll still be around for a little while.
I missed this thread till now, and it started off on such a scary tone....I'm so happy to hear she has rallied and is back to begging for food. 4 pounds on such a little dog is quite a bit - she's feeling it!

:hug:: for being such a great pet owner.

Thanks Terri... Our decision to wait was based on the fact that she didn't have any pain. With the correct medication, which she was given at the Vet, she will make a good recovery. She is old and we don't dream of having her around for more than 3-6 months and if we can squeeze in a little more love, then it's a no brainer. ;)

piciici_06.gif
Great news, Dimitri!

New update:

She's back to her normal antics and behavior. Begging, yelping for her mom. She had a small problem, one eye got infected, we medicated it and today is a lot better.

I think our doggie is a Drama Queen! :lol:

nice to know that she's coping up.. i can just remember how very hurt we were when our dog died but that was last 2 years ago though.. we consider her as part of our family and we know that she knows that we love her and that we did our best to help her.. it's just that it happened, she just had that disease in her body that causes her to die and it was very serious already and we can't do anything for it anymore.

well, i'm happy for you and i hope like for the most of us here that she will be totally okay soon. :)

nice to know that she's coping up.. i can just remember how very hurt we were when our dog died but that was last 2 years ago though.. we consider her as part of our family and we know that she knows that we love her and that we did our best to help her.. it's just that it happened, she just had that disease in her body that causes her to die and it was very serious already and we can't do anything for it anymore.

well, i'm happy for you and i hope like for the most of us here that she will be totally okay soon. :)

Thank you! So sorry to hear about losing yours though! It is tough... It was very tormenting during our first visit to the Vet to even think that we might have to put her down. :hug::

Most reactions

Back