What's new

Dog photography c&c

SethAlbritton

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Location
north carolina
I know I didn't frame the shots awesome. I should have got more of the dogs legs and body in the pic, but I am new, and when taking photos there is a lot of stuff to be thinking about and I'm not there yet.

In these pictures I was practicing with my sb900, so let me know what you think. I'm only using one flash.

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0760.jpg
 
The top of the poodles head in number one is blown out as well as his brisket. Sorry number too doesnt work with the flare from the sun but I think you did pretty well with the third.
 
The blow out in number 1, I wish I could have done better with my flash. THis is my first time with flash and it was a *****, but I definitely like the dramatic look with flash.

Picture number two was meant to look exactly as it does. I see alot of picture with the sun right by the head almost blocking the head out and I wanted to try to achieve this. I like the effect, but I understand thats a personal opinion.

Picture number three is kick ass in my opinion, but I just really like the chair. I wish I would have got more of her head in focus

Thanks for your opinions
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom