What's new

Doggy BDay party

MitchP

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 6, 2022
Messages
3,839
Reaction score
5,670
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to a Dog/Human Birthday(s) party at the dog park today. Yes, I'm one of those. Anyhow, I got a pretty good portrait of my friend Lobo. It was all shots of opportunity (spray and pray), so it's just a candid kind of portrait. He's a very sweet boy!

_MG_0779_1200px.webp
 
Nice shot, he's a good-looking dude, especially with two different colored eyes!

:oops: Are you saying you're one of those "furry people?" :onthego:
 
I am not a furry! I just give the furry people treats!
 
Gotta love them eyes!
 
Thanks everyone! He's an older guy now and likes to hang out with us older humans these days.
 
Nice shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom