Doggy playtime

Mcsteller

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
some dog hopped my fence today and started playing with my dog so i took some pictures. tell me what ya think

IMG_8650.jpg

IMG_8648.jpg

IMG_8651.jpg

IMG_8659.jpg

IMG_8672.jpg

CC welcome

1. I think that I would never allow some dog that I dont know to hop my fence and play with my dogs... what if that dog hasn't had all its shots?

Aside from that #4 is really cute.

Amber

1. I think that I would never allow some dog that I dont know to hop my fence and play with my dogs... what if that dog hasn't had all its shots?

Aside from that #4 is really cute.

Amber

Off topic here but they don't need to worry about the dog who jumped the fence not having all its shots. It is the health of their dog that would be the concern. Over vaccination is a huge issue, cancer is more prevalent in dogs now than it has ever been and it just so happens that there are more vaccinations than there ever have been.

Ever think how the people who never take their dog to the vet and just tie the dog to a tree in the yard and forget about it get to have their dogs for many many years but the ones who take their dog to the vet every year for their shots lose their pet at a somewhat early age.

My dogs had their first round of puppy shots only because that is what the breeder gave them and nothing more. I do have one pup that just got innoculated because he was a rescue and they did it before I picked him up, he had a reaction from it. I have titre tests run to make sure immunity is good and as documentation for the dog warden, kennels, etc. but other than that, I let their bodies handle the rest. I feed a good food and they are all in perfect condition.

Vaccinating does nothing more than bombard they immune system, making it weaker than it was before the vaccination. Do a search for Jean Dodds and read the book "Stop the Shots" by John Clifton.

2 and 4 are my favorites... the leaves make the picture even better! They're both very cute :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back