Dogs / Dragonfly

PS: Let me know if the thread is loading too slow for you guys. I didn't know which size to import from Flickr for zoom detail.

Hi. Thread loaded fine. Great action shots of the dogs!

Thanks :) You have the Nikon 105 2.8 for a crop? How do you like it?

Haven't had it long enough to fully decide. I did take some recent portraits with it and it was sharp - but it was a bit awkward not being able to zoom. Bought it mostly for macro use and haven't really had a chance to give it a good work out yet.

Thanks :) You have the Nikon 105 2.8 for a crop? How do you like it?

Haven't had it long enough to fully decide. I did take some recent portraits with it and it was sharp - but it was a bit awkward not being able to zoom. Bought it mostly for macro use and haven't really had a chance to give it a good work out yet.

Cool, well you should let me know how you like it after you get some use out of it! I was planning on it being my next purchase. I've only used prime lenses (Tokina 11-16 isn't much of a zoom), so I think I would love it.

So cute!!

Rocky & Cosimo say thanks, unless you were talking to the dragonfly...I can't speak for him. It's my last summer with them before moving to Minneapolis after college, so I needed to at least get a few shots!

Most reactions

Back