What's new

Dogs!!

Are looking for comments or critique (C&C)? I love #1 but the scene behind is too busy. #2 looks formal and nice but what is that belt doing down his legs? He looks restricted. #3 needs a serious cropping to just the dog...you can get away with it without the person's leg and hands behind him.
 
Thanks for your feedback

Izzie - Number 1 was just a quick shot of someones dog while I was out in public, he had such a content grin smile but unfortunately I didn't have too much time to consider the background. In number 2 I didn't even notice the harness until you just mentioned it, I was too drawn to the pup's face. Number 3, I already cropped it slightly, I left the background in to leave some sort of context of where the shot was taken, again it was a shot of a friends neighbours dog, so unfortunately i couldn't sit there for more than a minute or so framing and retaking. I guess I'll be able to take these things into consideration for future shots, and I may even crop the leg out of the third one tonight when I get home

Thanks again :)
 
I love dogs, unfortunately I don't have the time or space to have my own, thats why i go around taking pictures of other people's, haha!

What dogs do you have, any pics?
 
I love dogs, unfortunately I don't have the time or space to have my own, thats why i go around taking pictures of other people's, haha!

What dogs do you have, any pics?
Our main rotten one is a real rottenweiler, 5 year old nearly 6 spoiled brat I should add. I will try to find a photo of him somewhere when we are allowed to go sleep upstairs tonight...then I have a blue heeler, very dominant girlie. She is the queen of her turf in the backyard yet submissive enough to me. And a short legged doggie-with-a-sock, a corgi. He is my stepson's dog but we take care of him more than his dad does.

Tucker, the rottenweiler came from Texas. He is a huge breed. The only photos I have here in my laptop are shots of his operated leg just for comparison of his day to day healing process. He's going to have his staples removed this morning.

Our little girl, Roxie the blue heeler has the tail of a racoon. Very funny but a neighbour across the road was coming out of her driveway when she saw a racoon tail and told us that we have a racoon in our backyard. I just laughed and said it was Roxie. With three dogs a racoon will not last anywhere near our property.

The corgi is a chick magnet for my stepson. It is the only thing he does with his dog -- put his face on Facebook and show him off to his girlie visitors to pet. :lmao:
 
Sounds like you have 3 very different dogs there, and they all sounds awesome. when I was younger (13) our dog had 10 puppies, it was such an experience watching them grow up around the house and in our garden. I remember sitting on the floor at the end of our hallway, tapping my hand on the carpet and then all running over to me for a group hug. Sadly we had to give most of them away but we kept two :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom