What's new

Doing Class Photos but each class needs a sign ??

rpiecebcg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello! I'm going to be shooting class photos for a neighborhood preschool.

But, each class needs the "sign" in front of it that says, like:

Daisy Preschool
2010-2011
3s Class
Miss Hampton

Like we all had growing up!

It is like a "menu/sandwich board" with the plastic letters you can change out?

I can't even google it...can't even figure out where to start. Can't get it to pop up anywhere.

What are these called and where do photographers who shoot class photos buy these things?

THANKS!
 
I know what you're talking about, but I don't really know what it would be called other than a sign...

Have you checked Staples or Office Max? I would think they should have something like that...
 
They are called Letter Boards

But the preschools I did prefered the text done in photoshop. Which was easier than the boards. Man I'm still finding little plastic letters in my trunk. :)
 
I'd definitely go with the printed signs vice a letter board. If that doesn't work, you might want to consider using a white board and coloured markers. You could even have the children make their own sign for each class (time permitting).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom