Doing the Needful

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I taught the wife how to use the snowblower today... :)

Blizzard%202013%20-%20043%20bw.jpg

:lol: oddly, it kinda was.

My wife is a dear lady but sort of a freak. Some years ago she got it in her head that it was "fun" to shovel the driveway, mainly because she likes to get down to the pavement and have it be black when it melts slightly. Well, ok, I guess... but that means she keeps doing all the work... and TODAY doing all the work meant 18"-24" of snow, and I'm sorry but that's just mental to be doing that with a shovel when we have the snowblower right there.

Anyway, so good now that she at least knows how to use it so when she decides to get out and clear the drive before I get home and even have a chance to TRY to keep her from doing it, she can use the machine to make life a bit easier.

BTW, while she was doing this I was shoveling the 3' of snow off our back roof. :p

What a good man you are...lol I figured out while mowing, if you make crooked lines you don't have to do it as often...;)

hahah... my wife actually accuses ME of that kind of behavior with laundry and such. :)

THAT trick doesn't work with my wife. She makes me do it over until it's right.

I keep shrinking her stuff in the wash/drier (because a guy sorts laundry by pile - if it's dirty it goes in the pile), and she makes me replace it.

ummm... here...

Crappy picture off facebook from my iphone...

blizzard.jpg

That was the "beach head" i established leaning out my window to make someplace I could stand so I could get out and shovel. :)

hahah... my wife actually accuses ME of that kind of behavior with laundry and such. :)
WHAT?!! You do laundry?!! ****e is going to change in my house....lol (kidding)

What a good man you are...lol I figured out while mowing, if you make crooked lines you don't have to do it as often...;)

Kind of like me putting her wool sweaters in the dryer!

I thought you were a woman... It's the rabbit.

LOL, was only joking with you about it. Wow, that's a lot of snow.

hehe, I know... but it was a lot of snow so it was amusing to throw down. :)

I thought you were a woman... It's the rabbit.

hahaha... good god I hope there isn't a woman out there with a personality like mine. All of humanity would collapse.

Most reactions

Back