What's new

Doing the Needful

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #16
I need to man up my bunny avatar...
 
You can use this as a training aid. If she misses a spot, you can photograph it and show her, her error. She should be glad you have her back.
 
Or, she finds another use for that snowblower...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #21
oh you and I are on a dangerously similar wavelength...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #22
You can use this as a training aid. If she misses a spot, you can photograph it and show her, her error. She should be glad you have her back.

Or, she finds another use for that snowblower...

:lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #25
hehehe...

Of course now, thanks to terri I need to give him a lightsaber... :)
 
I'm just waiting for runnah to file that copyright infringement suit. Or is it impersonation?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #27
It's sheer flattery, my brothah. :)
 
I challenge you to a duel good sir!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #29
Rabbit pellets at 20 paces???
 
Speedlights at 1/1!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom