What's new

Doing the Needful

Thats a great photo.

I like that you taught her how to use it so you can sit back and take photos. :)


Also, now I see it was this thread that started the Stache and Top hat thing.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #32
hhehe... thanks.
 
He still needs a lightsaber, though. :sexywink:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #34
terri said:
He still needs a lightsaber, though. :sexywink:

Yes that's definitely on the agenda... Just haven't had a chance and the top hat and
Mustache took a lot out of me. :)
 
I'm just thinking that a lightsaber may not play nice with floppy ears and a luxurious mustache...
 
I'm just thinking that a lightsaber may not play nice with floppy ears and a luxurious mustache...
You don't know mana well...lol He needs a lightsaber!
 
I'm just thinking that a lightsaber may not play nice with floppy ears and a luxurious mustache...
A Jedi fears no challenge! :lol:
 
You mean " Jedi challenge fears not!". ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom