Doing this backwards...

puzzle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
:blushing: I've been posting stuff but never said Hi and it occurred to me that was a bit rude

I'm a photograph junkie :lmao:. Love looking through other people's photo albums, and once the dog and husband were safely outside, my albums are what I would save in a fire (not the cameras, they can be replaced).

I've been interested in photography itself (the desire to improve the pictures I can take with my camera) for about 18 months - although I've had a camera of some sort for as long as I can remember. Last year I decided to get a compact digicam, my first digital camera, and it was while I was researching that I found forums like this one and I got myself a little hooked :confused:.

That first camera was a Nikon coolpix 4300, I am just a holiday and family snapshot-taker. I started posting some pictures to a coolpix forum and learned so much about composition and exposure/light. A little while ago I started to notice that for some shots, my camera wouldn't be able to do any better and the seed of an SLR dream was planted in my brain. Hate it when that happens, I tend to dwell on things like that, so yesterday Christmas came early for me and my new D50 arrived. :heart: it's very pretty

Um, I live in Scotland with ma dawg and my husband and when it stops raining I might take some piccies with the new toy...

So, hello...

Why hello puzzle! I had noticed your posts around the boards... which surprised even me, when I saw how few posts you've done! :shock:

How's scotland going at the moment? Cold and wet?

It's starting to get stinking hot here. Had to turn the air-conditioners on the past couple of days just to be able to get to sleep. :-( And I have a wedding to go to on Saturday - so it's going to be awful... all dressed up with makeup on, the hair out, the fancy dress on... and dripping with sweat! mmm... summer. heheh

Hi Puzzle, welcome to TPF! It's terrible weather down south England too, so let's all hope it lets up for the weekend eh?

Rob

Hi puzzle, welcome to TPF.

Thanks for the greetings :D

Meysha (cool name btw, is it pronounced mee-sha or may-sha?), our cold and wet weather ended yesterday and it is now even colder but dry :lmao: and sunny and I can see out the window! Little things please me....

Rob, the weekend's looking better up here so that would make a change for us! Some of my family live down there (I'm actually English but don't let on, I've been trying to blend in around here for the past 10 years!)

vonnagy said:
welcome to the photoforum! You are aware of the forum kilt policy- its for your own protection ;)

And is that policy don't wear them... or do??
True Scotsman or draft excluder??? :wink:

I haven't worn a kilt since I was a little girl :blushing:

puzzle said:
And is that policy don't wear them... or do??
True Scotsman or draft excluder??? :wink:

I haven't worn a kilt since I was a little girl :blushing:

there is a certain fringe group on the forum that gets a bit out of control when they see bare legs, its for your own protection ;)

Meysha said:
It's starting to get stinking hot here. Had to turn the air-conditioners on the past couple of days just to be able to get to sleep. :-(
nooo, you're mean Meysha! :greenpbl:

Hi puzzle, nice to see someone else from Scotland...we won't mention the english bit.
I actually tried to blend in with the english folk for five years, but i got thrown out the country for trying to wear my kilt in the pubs :confused:

Welcome to the boards :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back