Domestic Photo Ops!

Flying Panda

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
jt-strachan.pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is Queenie - she showed up several winters ago cold, hungry and pregnant. We couldn't leave her in the bird feeder where she was trying to catch dinner so we took her in and adopted her as well as all five of the kittens born a couple of weeks later.

500_3496 (LRGCR)-F1500x844.jpg

This is White Boy - he was one of eight unwanted "roosters" that someone dropped at a Wilderness Area where I sometimes go kayaking. I was able to catch six of them.

500_3502 (LRGCR)-F1500x844.jpg

This is Timmy - an oversized non-purebred Pomeranian. We first bought his brother but about halfway home realized he was "overly infested" with fleas so we then went back to the "trash" breeder to rescue Timmy. The image is my attempt at catching motion - only his snout is in focus.

500_2952 (LRGCR)-F1500x844.jpg

JT

Your an animal keeper...

God bless you!

Cute kiddos!

At one point, I was contemplating retiring in the Dominican Republic.
I was constantly "threatening" my girlfriend that I was going to immerse myself in the culture and get a fighting chicken and name him "Bucky el pollo de pelea".

A very nice set, as usual but #3 makes this particular set really shine.

Very nice set......

Your an animal keeper...

God bless you!

Cute kiddos!

Shot #3 is quite good !

At one point, I was contemplating retiring in the Dominican Republic.
I was constantly "threatening" my girlfriend that I was going to immerse myself in the culture and get a fighting chicken and name him "Bucky el pollo de pelea".

A very nice set, as usual but #3 makes this particular set really shine.

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments! Much appreciated.

Thanks for taking them in! Good shots.

Nice shots and even nicer background info.

Most reactions

Back