Donate A Photo.

All hi-resolution photos can now be e-mailed to me at:

[email protected]

Thanks everyone, and I will ensure everyone stays up to date, and I will be constantly posting in this thread as usual in order to answer any questions or concerns. Thanks.

I'll gather the files and send them to you when I get home. :)

All hi-resolution photos can now be e-mailed to me at:

[email protected]

Thanks everyone, and I will ensure everyone stays up to date, and I will be constantly posting in this thread as usual in order to answer any questions or concerns. Thanks.

I'd rather wait until there is proof that this is legit. Not that I dont trust you are doing this for good, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I'd rather wait until there is proof that this is legit. Not that I dont trust you are doing this for good, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

This is no problem, I should have a letter of endorsement this weekend, or Monday, so I'll scan that and post it here once I have it... if anyone wants to wait till then, that is okay with me, or you can begin sending them to the following address, either way will be great, as this is for a good cause, and any help I can get is appreciated. Thanks.

[email protected]

great! I mean no personal offence, I'd just rather be safe than sorry.

For the digital pictures, are you looking for just straight pictures, or do you want them to have boarders and the artists name on it? I have an edited version of the tractor you mentioned wanting that has a black boarder and it has "Kyle Fullmer © 2007" in the bottom corner of the boarder. I have never printed an image so Im not sure if that is something you want, or will the frame cover that? sorry, this is just new territory to me.

Today I officially got the go ahead from the IWK to begin organizing, and accumulating art for the gallery show/silent auction. Please begin to e-mail or send them asap. Here is a copy of the letter of reference from the IWK. Any questions, please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks.

423616663_3eb24fd2a8_b.jpg

Thank you for posting that letter! I will email them tonight and if not, tomorrow morning.

thats good enough for me. Now could someone answer my question about the boarder on the picture? should I remove the boarder for the email so you can print the picture only or should I leave the boarder on? Either way I'd like a small copyright with my name in it, and currently it is in the boarder. How does this work with printing?

heater

Feel free to browse my site and pick any images you wish from it. I'll happily donate a photo or few aswell! :)
Like a few others, i'd be really keen to see if my image(s) actually sell!!

If there are any you choose then i'll email you the high res jpeg and a couple of lines about the photo and me.

Please also let me know how large you want to print any of my images so i can send you an appropriate size image - i'd hate to send you a 2400 x 1800 but you want to print it larger!!

Hear from you soon
Cheers
David

Bump... still need more.

If anyone has volunteered images, and I have not gotten back to them, please e-mail me at [email protected] as your request has fallen through the cracks. Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back