What's new

DONATING CANON 70-210 f/4 Macro-Zoom *READ CAREFULLY*

I hey Tyler, Thanks for telling me that, I almost forgot he shoots nikons!
 
Interesting, I actually build plastic models, so this should help me get some good closeups of my work as well as others' work at shows.
I've got a Canon 60D, to be completely honest, I do not know enough about this to know if it will fit or not. I currently have a 18-135mm kit lens and a 50mm f/1.8.
I am in northern NJ or Rochester, NY depending on the time of year.
 
Interesting, I actually build plastic models, so this should help me get some good closeups of my work as well as others' work at shows.
I've got a Canon 60D, to be completely honest, I do not know enough about this to know if it will fit or not. I currently have a 18-135mm kit lens and a 50mm f/1.8.
I am in northern NJ or Rochester, NY depending on the time of year.

The lens found a good home already.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom