Donating: Nikon 55-200 vr

That's nice your doing this. I have the bigger version of this lens the 55-300mm and its an awesome lens. Congrats to whoever is the lucky one to get this

Bumpity bump.

I'd like to throw my name in the mix, I shoot a Nikon D5000 and I have the kit lens.

Hoping to wrap this up tomorrow evening. Get in while you can.

I would like to be included in the mix as well. I have a D5100 with a kit lens and a 50mm 1.8G. The 55-200 would be awesome for my trips to my buddy's cottage!

Since interest in this seems to be winding down, I'm going to end this tonight. Congrats to MartinCrabtree. PM me some mailing info if you're still interested.

Check yer inbox.

To those that didn't make the cut. I will make good on my promise to donate my non VR 55-200 as soon as that lens is in my hands so keep yer eyes open.

Thanks Mike that's a nice thing you did. I'll pass it on.

Congrats Martin!

Congrats on the new pick up. Ill be on the lookout for yours :)

...kinda neat,the ripple effect that goes with these donations......great community!!

Wow it's good see there are good hearted people in this world who would rather give the opportunity to better someone else's passion/hobby than put money in their pocket. You are a great person! Now I only wish I had a Nikon! 😜

Mailed out today. Your inbox has some tracking info.

Most reactions

Back