Donating->Tamron 28-300mm....Watch!

2645a9a17e2a887bdb23b5bcbb6946b6.jpg

Is this thread still going? Anyone actually talking about the watch?
Has interest finally sputtered out?

Nope, you got a whole lens thing going now! ;)

Is this thread still going? Anyone actually talking about the watch?
Has interest finally sputtered out?

Nope, you got a whole lens thing going now! ;)
The watch created interest in the lens, which is what the watch is about.

watch ==> lens ==> watch ==> watch the lens or photograph (lens) the watch.

a vicious circle

well, until the ferret's showed up
now the thread is about ferrets

btw, are the watch hands transparent.
I noticed you can see the elements even with the hour/minute hands above them.

btw, is there an "upgraded" watch. This is the first version. LOL Maybe the newer is faster.

btw, for those actually following, there are 3 generations of the lens.

• (oldest) Tamron AF 28–300 mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di LD Aspherical [IF] (model A061, variants A061E, A061M/A061S, A061N, A061P)
  • Tamron AF 28–300 mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di VC LD Aspherical [IF] (model A20, variants A20E, A20N/A20NII)
  • (newest) Tamron 28-300 mm f/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD / Tamron 28-300 mm f/3.5-6.3 Di PZD (model A010, variants A010E, A010S)
and many generations of ferrets

I have a little time between calls on my way to Tampa, so I'll go ahead and and name @symplybarb as the glorious recipient of this watch. If you will kindly PM me your name/address I will get the watch out to you. I'm working 8 days straight this week so if I get a day off Tuesday or Wednesday I'll try to get it out then.
Gratz Barb!

I have a little time between calls on my way to Tampa, so I'll go ahead and and name @symplybarb as the glorious recipient of this watch. If you will kindly PM me your name/address I will get the watch out to you. I'm working 8 days straight this week so if I get a day off Tuesday or Wednesday I'll try to get it out then.
Gratz Barb!

Seriously? Thank you!!!! (btw, today's my birthday, perfect timing)

It fits perfectly. I have tiny wrists so I was a little concerned but it's just right.

Most reactions

Back