Done it, Want to, or Never done it.

I got kicked out of a hotel once, that's about it. Never been banned that I can remember.

Ever seen a ghost?

Yes!! It was awful. The comments I received from people at school the next day ranged from "What the hell, man?" to "You know, some people pay to have that kind of look". I never did get to see my own head to see what the fuss was about, but it must have been bad.

Anyone ever took a dance class, even though it was completely against their character?

Yes, ballroom dancing sophmore year in college. 2 girls for every guy. :mrgreen:

Ever seen something walking down the street and say wow. Then it turns and immediately you want to go wash your mouth out and clean your eyeballs.

Yes... it went like this...I was walking behind two females and I shout "Hey Love boat" One of them turns and says "Yes?" I said " Not you Shipwreck, your friend".

Ever vomit through your nose?

Not intentionally.

Ever break a window on someone elses car?

Never, but I used one of those giant slingshots to toss a water balloon through a large window (not aiming for it). Made a perfectaly round hole in the glass (didn't shatter, or even have cracks). Of course we collected the remants of the balloon and the owners probably wondered how the hole got there in the glass.

Ever jump into water so cold you could not breathe?

Yep, in the Arctic. And actually, jumping into a lake in the early summer, before it has warmed up, can take your breath away too.

Ever gone hottubbing with others, in the nude?

done it, after a lot of drinking so I lasted all of 10min before feeling sick and had to get out.

ever not abused a rental car?

You can rent cars now?!

Ever done some homework, got stuck at one part, then gone off to TPF? Heh, guess what's just happened to me... ;)

crap, that was what I was doing... oops :D

Ever walked in the rain with no umbrella for 2 hours just to get some nice shots?

I've never walked in the rain for 2 hours without an umbrella for anything.

Ever ride a motorcycle?

All the time. It's my primary commuter vehicle, even during the Winter here in Milwaukee,

Ever take the perfect shot, only to discover that you had the camera settings completely wrong from the previous day's shoot?

I've spent an entire "session" shooting in the wrong mode when I first got my camera, because I wasn't used to checking yet. I learned quickly when I got home and saw the hundred or so horrible photos.

Ever stick a tissue or paper towel up your nose when you had a cold, and leave it there for a while?

Done it with a bloody nose.

Ever open the back of a film camera forgetting to rewind it first?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back