Don't post pictures of your own kids

Lolcano.gif

lol @ This... bwahaha.

Not on anything...just getting so tired of all the drama on here.
Laterz peoplez...
for those who were of a help Thanks a ton..for those who were not...well as Rex Manning would have said "Why don't you all just fade away"

Can't let the internet get to you like that lol. BUT, if you let it, don't let the door hit you on the way out....

But seriously. Stay, there's lots to learn here.

MissTwinkly: You were one of the first people I thought of when seeing this thread, but also realized how far you've since, b/c of it. Congrats! You should post some more, you've been absent as of late.

well you know...it's like this...there has been soooo many people here who have helped me understand photography when I thought I just would never get it...but then there is this crap...someone comes on here, ranting and raving about pics of kids. That was just the icing on the cake.
I'm a mother/wife/friend 1st in my life...I love photography, so naturally I would take photos of the things I love.
Someone letting loose a vent like that is just obsurd...photographers make mega bucks taking pictures of children...yours...mine...everyones...so it was just simply an assinine thing to say.
:er: and of course I let it get to me. When I (speaking for myself) post pics of my children it may say for CC...which doesnt mean "hey tell me how cute my kids are"...I dont need anyone on this planet to tell me my children are beautiful, what I ask for is advice on how to plan the shot better, so to be told that sharing my photos ...specifically of my children angers someone just F$#$@ Sux...KWIM?
I do not come on here and say "hey here is my rant...I'm tired of looking at your import cars...or your work place, or whatever...I think to myself...this person has a ? and is showing an example.
So Boom really rubbed me the wrong way. I say if you dont like looking at peoples kids (and no ones asking you to say if they are ugly, thats not the purpose here) then dont' OPEN THAT thread! but to just put it out there and make yourself look so nasty and grouchy...makes me think jeez Santa musta took a Sh#$ in your xmas stocking...really now.
Why are you so bitter about peoples pics of their kids?
:confused:
I posted one a while back, of my kids at xmas, it was funny it wasn't for CC it was for a laugh...I posted it here so would people could laugh, my kids are clowns...but this post made me feel like they are nusances to the OP and thats 100% not OKAY with me.

sorry for the rant.
most of you rock, others leave much to be desired. There is no reason what so ever to put someone down or voice your opinion in such a fashion to make others feel uncomfortable or hurt. And, I realize I've done that in retaliation of this post and now I feel like S@#$.
so I'm not happy.

Well my frog is the quietest, and she will preserve her beauty for a long time;)

F-stopforum.jpg

^^^ True slo-mo!

Snapshots of my kids.....

749561908_8YqsA-XL.jpg

749634652_kzMzk-XL.jpg

.... and my father​

OMG!!! HOLY CRAP!!! You guys did this all day today??? What a firestarter this thread is. Love it!:wav:

OP, I AGREE with you. Unless you decide to IGNORE the messy hair comments, the I have a problem with the hands, and the she looks overweight comments, its best to just shoot photos of Bugs. Or Cows, or Cats. Or Dogs. Or Alligators.

Does anyone say for those shots, Wow, what kinds of ugly bug eyes does that freakin' thing have???

Nooooooo.

Just sayin'...:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:[/SIZE][/SIZE]

You know some frogs can survive being frozen and then defrosted!

You know some frogs can survive being frozen and then defrosted!

Yup, prepared properly and with a nice sauce they are tasty too. :thumbup:

Okay, here is my rant for the day.

Please, don't post pictures of your pets for C&C. They are never good, and I feel really bad critiquing them.

ah now Rez... you did like my cat picture... i remember :confused:

I did.. I copy/pasted the whole first post in the thread and changed it from kids to pets. God I suck at being funny lately :(

Snapshot of kid to add to thread:

5222654668_e935d3fd74_z.jpg

Wow! Someone was just telling there might be something in the TPF water and then I see this thread...

She's right. 14 pages because of some member's inane BS??????????

I'll stick to my vodka and I suggest you too avoid the fooking water :grumpy:

I agree. I would never post pictures of ANYONE I take without their permission. This goes with any site. The only exception is if that person accidentally walked in front of my shot, but that person would not be the main subject anyways; like a picture taken in a public place. I certainly would NOT want others to post a picture of me in it without permission. I know it's impossible to impose laws that will prevent it; we just need to respect the privacy of others.

I agree. I would never post pictures of ANYONE I take without their permission. This goes with any site. The only exception is if that person accidentally walked in front of my shot, but that person would not be the main subject anyways; like a picture taken in a public place. I certainly would NOT want others to post a picture of me in it without permission. I know it's impossible to impose laws that will prevent it; we just need to respect the privacy of others.

:scratch:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back