Don't shoot the store!

maulrat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just thought I would share a photo with you all. Being the newbie I am, I went into a tourist shop this past weekend. I saw something neat and threw up my camera as fast as I could to take a shot before another customer got in my way. My girlfriend swiftly walked up to me, pulled me to the side and pointed at a sign next to me that read, "Please do not take photographs of the merchandise". LoL, I'm a dork but at least I got an okay photo.

C&C if like. I didn't have time to think, I just shot first and asked questions later. LoL.

383601163_dUFLz-L.jpg

That figurine is about 3-4 inches tall. I haven't shot anything that close before. My 50mm isn't that great of a macro lens so I may have been a little too close to the object.

It's his eyes.

And just ask the shop keep next time, and let them know that they can review the photo as well.

I dont know its looks like his hat and feet are out of the depth of field slightly. I could be wrong too though. I do like the shot though. Cool little figurine, i'd say it was worth the risk.

Like ands said sometimes it just easier to ask for permission. Sometimes its easier to ask for forgiveness then permission. Lifes full of decisions. hehehe

Oh I just love the wizard of Oz. In college I dated a guys who grandfather was the scar crow...and he is a spiting image of him...lol

I love the colors in this photo...great shoot for doing it quickly.

Thanks all so much for your comments. I think another thing with the focus issue could also be due to my obsession with vignetting during post processing. I hit this one a little harder than usual just to hopefully brighten up the tin man and put our focus on him.

Most reactions

Back