Don't spend $600 on an editing program

PhotoWhoa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Get the power of much more expensive photo editing software with the cost-effective PhotoStudio from Arcsoft.

Don't have Photoshop (or Lightroom, etc) but want to start retouching your photos like the pros? Don't spend $600 on an editing program. PhotoStudio 6 has an incredible suite of tools to make retouching easier and simpler — at a fraction of the cost.

PhotoStudio makes editing your photos much simpler, but don't mistake it for a beginner's tool. It has amazing features that will appeal to even professional retouchers. In fact, PhotoStudio has many built-in functions that you can only get with Photoshop if you purchase a lot of expensive plugins.

face_beautify.jpg

Get it now for only $49!

Expires October 23rd

Is this PC-only? It would seem that way from looking at the splash screen. Just as an aside, myself, and probably millions of other Mac users often find it insulting that people selling software often do not bother to state the required platform for what they are selling. So, if there is no clear, obvious "Mac compatible!" or "MAC OS Version Available!" explicitly stated, the user assumes it's only for Win-doze boxes...

Now that I have wasted more time, I see a teeny-tiny Windows or Mac, in 8-point type.

Incredibly poor ad copy.

Most reactions

Back