What's new

Don't you just love NY? - Vertical pano (again)

Puscas

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2006
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
3
Location
Brooklyn NY
I love this city, especially when I can look at it from the top of Rockefeller Center, even if it's a bit hazy.
Created this pano, hope you like it.

pano2.jpg





pascal
 
Looks very crowded over there!

Nice shot
​
 
thanks for the comments

Is this one frame or a few? I like the sky a lot.

These were 5 shots, but I had to lose a lot of the bottom pic, because you could see parts of the wall of Rockefeller Center...otherwise you would have had more feeling of vertigo.





pascal
 
I was just at the top of that building a few weeks ago!


Sweet shot :thumbup:


543654796_b6cf12e9ca_b.jpg
 
What part of Brooklyn???? I was born and raised in Jackson Heights.

Nice shot BTW.......the first one is very good. Tripod? Maybe lighten up the buildings for more detail or are you just after the outlines.
 
What part of Brooklyn???? I was born and raised in Jackson Heights.

Nice shot BTW.......the first one is very good. Tripod? Maybe lighten up the buildings for more detail or are you just after the outlines.

Boerum Hill.
No, no tripod and I had a bit of trouble with the smog. And as far as more detail; I was going for the cluttered look, but maybe more detail would be better...thanks for the tip.





pascal
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom