Don'y Buy Nikon D5300 before you Watch This Review!!

I guess nobody has seen the flood of "Don't buy xxxxx until you've seen this review!!" videos on Youtube. Its just a way to sucker people in for view/hit counts..

I suggest you don't buy the Nikon D5300 until you've seen THIS video!!!

(at least my link will either make you laugh, cry or hungry... and i won't make any money if you click it)

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess nobody has seen the flood of "Don't buy xxxxx until you've seen this review!!" videos on Youtube. Its just a way to sucker people in for view/hit counts..

I suggest you don't buy the Nikon D5300 until you've seen THIS video!!!

(at least my link will either make you laugh, cry or hungry... and i won't make any money if you click it)

No sh*t this is my new theme song...I promise I will start singing it to my wife when I want some Chinese food.

Wellllll, if we're going to post annoying videos, THIS ONE is at least on the same level as young Miss Gold's Chinese Food video.

Now, to the OP...I think it's fine that you made a video on the Nikon D5300...I have to say, you've got some good points, and the new 18-140 VR zoom seems like it might be a pretty doggone nice lens to have with a high-rez, 24MP no-AA filter pack d-slr. I would actually kind of like to have a D5300...I need a new, GOOD and SMALL Nikon...I'm tired of it being either my iPhone, or my aged D70, or my 4-pound pro Nikon...I'd like a small,light, not-to-expensive camera for a lot of times.

...Instead of a "don't buy a Nikon D5300 until you see this video!", I am going to preface this video with, "Don't have a loaded gun,or any sharp knives, or any sleeping pills, strong medicines, or any rope, ladders, or cliffs, anywhere near you if you're going to watch this video!"

Wellllll, if we're going to post annoying videos, THIS ONE is at least on the same level as young Miss Gold's Chinese Food video.

Now, to the OP...I think it's fine that you made a video on the Nikon D5300...I have to say, you've got some good points, and the new 18-140 VR zoom seems like it might be a pretty doggone nice lens to have with a high-rez, 24MP no-AA filter pack d-slr. I would actually kind of like to have a D5300...I need a new, GOOD and SMALL Nikon...I'm tired of it being either my iPhone, or my aged D70, or my 4-pound pro Nikon...I'd like a small,light, not-to-expensive camera for a lot of times.

...Instead of a "don't buy a Nikon D5300 until you see this video!", I am going to preface this video with, "Don't have a loaded gun,or any sharp knives, or any sleeping pills, strong medicines, or any rope, ladders, or cliffs, anywhere near you if you're going to watch this video!"

OMG
my 12 & 7 year olds know this song :lmao:

Dear Guys :D

Awaiting Without Patience To the official release Of the Amazing Nikon D5300
i have tried to make a little comparison for Why i will get one and what are the things i am afraid of in this Model
things i expect and thing i don't like about it , but the End Result :) i will get one

it is little simple but i need your opinion and what i am right or wrong about it

I bought one. :lovey:

(but I had my mind made up before attempting to watch this)

I couldn't bear to watch the video only because it's really hard for me to pay attention to someone and understand what they're trying to say if they have speech disfluency.... Every other word was "uh" or "um".

I couldn't bear to watch the video only because it's really hard for me to pay attention to someone and understand what they're trying to say if they have speech disfluency.... Every other word was "uh" or "um".

Honestly never got to that video - I watched the one Derrel posted and pretty much lost the will to live.. lol

My apologies to the OP as I didn't know he made that video until I reread some.
If I may recommend, next time write a script and exclude fill in words such as umm .. like, try not to cough, etc.

^^ +42 internets. This song makes me SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY...Happy that my children are grown and gone from the house, so that I do not end up having to listen to this song 486 times a day. The Barney theme song was bad enough...this makes me actually think fondly of the Barney song. :lol:

equally brain addling.

Unfortunately, I'll never get that minute and a half back before stopping that.
I could have spent that minute and a half doing things more constructively, like cleaning my toilet.
equally brain addling.

Unfortunately, I'll never get that minute and a half back before stopping that.
I could have spent that minute and a half doing things more constructively, like cleaning my toilet.
equally brain addling.

That's what smart phones and tablets are for. Clean your toilet WHILE wasting your time with stupid videos! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 seconds for me.

I tried to watch it again, but i feels like my brain is oozing out of my ears, Noooooooo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back