What's new

Door

Raizels

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
486
Reaction score
0
Location
Israel
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot this near the port of Yafo. I like that it's old and peeling.

img_0741-2.jpg
 
neat. i like it
 
Thanks :)
 
It's hardly recognisable as a door, I can't see a knob or handle, but all the same: it is interesting - I wonder why someone decided to paint a face like THIS one, fat, with double chins, big moustache and all that onto the door?
 
Wow! very interesting.. and kind of creepy. cant really tell its a door.. but its intriguing to say the least.
 
The color looks to "warm" to me, but I love that fat mans face.

I'd throw a bit of PP at it, and shoot it from a couple different angles to see if the eyes follow ll creepy like.
 
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU
 
Thanks for all the replies.
As for filming fron different angles, well, i's unlikely that I'll go back there soon, but I'll keep the advice in mind for the future :)
 
It's hardly recognisable as a door, I can't see a knob or handle, but all the same: it is interesting - I wonder why someone decided to paint a face like THIS one, fat, with double chins, big moustache and all that onto the door?


The painted door is easily recognizable. It also looks like a door that opens from the inside.

So, it goes like this:
"Look for the fat man with the mustache, knock twice, than once, then 3 times...make sure no one follows you" ;):mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom