Dove suit

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
O.K. so Im into week four of crow hunting, and have tried everything, from cawing like a crow, in a crow costume to using a fake crow prop. I have decided to go a litte easy this weekend. I have a new Dove suit, so I thought I would try it out the other day, on some locals. Ya know...see if I can get a heads up on some neighborhood crows.
Dude in the left has had enough me by this point, but I will head out again this weekend and see what I can find :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

134_3415a.JPG

This guy, sat on the roof of a building at the cemetery for a while, watching me, but would not come down for a cameo.
Added the cheesy clouds in PS.

133_3353a.JPG

Good luck to all the fellow crow hunters this weekend. :hail:

ya know, the dove suit really brings out your eyes....!!

never would have known it was you....good job, mr dovetail...

love the crow pic.....the sillouette..... kool shot!

Thanks Aprilraven. Just had a real hard time getting these long legs in those little leg pants. But the red socks rock. :goodvibe: I think I might have to sneak out of the big city..hmm...maybe to Raymonds part of the woods, and see if I can find a crow there.

do canadian crows say " caw, 'eh " ??
and serious question here, do ya'll have em all year, or do they head south for the winter??? cause we keep 'em all year here....

nope, they say "Cawwww Huh??" cos they like Buffalo Chicken wings! but... "I'll Tell you What"... they sure are fun to hunt!! on either side of the border!!! and so far as i know they do not migrate..

love the silhouette Chiller! doves work...but once they get the word, they won't come out of the trees either.

Most reactions

Back