Heavens Gate Cemetery Halloween Haunt

woaahh! i got the spooks just seeing those photos and you seem to have had a crazy time puttting the yard up and taking photos of it! i am officially spooked by you now.

:fangs: It's all been said. Wow,what a display you have far too much time on your hands. Very impressed. Oh and some great shots too.:thumbup:

Wow...thank you everyone for your awesome comments and compliments. Your all welcome to come over next year. I appreciate all of your replies.
LaFoto...told ya I was a nightmare. I was only opening the door for you, to come in to the nightmare :lmao: :lmao:

Elsaspet....Im looking for more "actors" for next year. Maybe I can have the "Tall Daughter" prop :lol:

Picksure.....some did not dare come up the stairs. We also dont scare the really small kids, and have a person dressed who walks down to them. But the big kids, and the adults...no mercy

Aprilraven...if your backyard looks like this...im there. But your stuff is....real...right? Yeah..It is hard not to just crack up when they go running down the street. But ... the braver they are, the harder they fall. :biglaugh:

Knopka...ya may wanna talk to LaFoto, I was in one of her dreams. :lmao:

Thank you again for all your kind comments.

OMG!!! that is a spooky day.... :D completely different culture to what we have here :D

WOW... how cool is that?! I love halloween decorations and would absolutely love to do something you have done. My husband thinks I'm nuts, but oh well.LOL Great decorations and pictures of them!

Pamela

Hooray!! Thanks for posting these. Great work - truly! Some of that looks like a movie set! :lol:

Wonderful stuff. I really had fun watching you go this year. :thumbup:

2 things to say here Chiller...

1. OMG!!! unbelievable!!

2. Alice Cooper should definatly see this! and hire you for a comeback concert!!

Hope we meet this weekend, and i will be forwarding this thread to about 80 folks!!

nice shots dude.. must cost alot too buy all that stuff.. way to go

Awesome job! Thank you so much for sharing these with us :D

Sweeeeeeet! I can't believe I missed this yesterday! Halloween used to be my favorite day of the year, but lately it's been hard to find the magic in it. It's awesome people like you who do awesome stuff like this and keep it alive! KEEP IT UP!

Excellent. I just stared at these for a while. I shared these with my family, and all agree this is something else. We have never seen anything like this. Thank you for sharing these

Thank you so much everyone for your awesome comments.
Terri..if I ever get around to getting my web site back up. I have a bunch of "how - to s " on it. I will post the link one day....k?
Raymond...thanks buddy...Alice is a big inspiration.
GOlfi...It does not cost that much to make. I build everything. This years budget was around $125.00. I find a lot of stuff at yard sales and work from that. All of the gravestones are hand carved from styrofoam. The front gates are also done in the same way, except I have a wood foundation inside for support.
Airic...I tried to get help, but the always put this white jacket on me. The sleeves are too long, so they tie it in back . :lmao: :lmao:

Thank you again everyone. I really appreciate you comments :thumbup: :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back