What's new

Down by the Dockside

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
11
Location
London, England.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
palma_dock.jpg


Palma, Majorca.

C & C always welcome :)

Cheers,

Mohain
 
very well exposed... love the reflections in the water and the compo is spot on :thumbup:
 
I like the lighting, the water is wonderfully still before the day begins.
 
comments: beautiful!

criticism: none, I love it
 
Oh wait, two questions. What aperture was that? Was the sun behind clouds? I can't see to many hard shadows.
 
Thanks a lot folks :mrgreen:

Edit for ericande: F8 and it was first thing in the morning and the sun was still behind the buildings. vbmenu_register("postmenu_612365", true);
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom