Down Memory Lane III

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday afternoon my father and I drove back from Montreal and stayed the night in Napanee. We were up early today and caught the 7:30 ferry to Amherst Island.

mtl0773copy.jpg

These guys were as intrigued by us as we were by them
mtl2926copy.jpg

My dad enjoying the scenic coastline on the Island
mtl0787copy.jpg

mtl0786copy.jpg

Some baby sheep at a farm on the Island
mtl2960copy.jpg

We were witness to a birth and when time permits I will post more images of the whole birth. It was an awesome experience to watch
mtl3061copy.jpg

After leaving the Island we came across this Osprey nest
mtl3101copy.jpg

With our passion for vintage aviation a visit to the RCAF Memorial Museum in Trenton was mandatory
mtl0802copy.jpg

This was a trip I really wanted to take with my father and it was an excellent weekend we will never forget. I urge all of you to take a trip back in time with your parents if you can. It will leave you with memories that will last a lifetime. My mother passed away many years ago and I was never able to do this with her but I’m delighted my father and I took this trip. I grew up with him taking me on trips across Ontario and giving me the love of travel and I’m glad I made the decision to make this trip before he is no longer able to do so.

I better run as my wife has been neglected for 4 days now. I have to share the love :hugs:

Cheers,

Eric

You are on not just a once in a lifetime journey but one that will touch your life forever... I can imagine how many people wish they had done this... I know I do.

And the pics are just great in their obvious emotional quality. The how and why of it is like the provenance for an antique it adds so much to the value

Wow. Wonderful shots, wonderful story behind them. Thanks sooo much for sharing your special trip with us, Eric.
(That newborn sheep shot is outta this world)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back