What's new

Down on the dairy farm.

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
5,358
Reaction score
73
Location
Santa Barbara, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was going to initially post this in snapshots, because, well, it's just a fun image I shot for myself and Marge to enjoy, but after looking at it for a while, I like it more and more. It has depth and an interesting composition I think. I dunno, what do you think? :)

marge_cow.jpg
 
Defenitely not a snapshot!! :)

I really like this. This is the first time that I'm seeing this sort of work from you. Shoot more ppl. :)
 
danalec99 said:
Defenitely not a snapshot!! :)

I really like this. This is the first time that I'm seeing this sort of work from you. Shoot more ppl. :)

roger that!
 
Thanks guys :) I shoot people occasionally ;)

I've been wanting to move into more of a photo-journalistic approach.
 
This is a pretty photo and I am sure my daughter would have loved to be in your girl-friend's stead, she'd have wanted to hug all the calves in their separate stables :D.
 
Very nice!
Definately a great PJ approach! :thumbup:
 
I like it. :)

It has the snapshot flavour but still has that nice composed appearance and nice DOF. :)
 
Thanks everyone :) Here's another similar, this time no people :p

farm_fed.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom