TamiAz Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 26, 2011 Messages 1,004 Reaction score 524 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 17, 2013 #1 I took a trip to a local farm this weekend.. I processed these with the New VSCO Film 03 Lightroom presets.
I took a trip to a local farm this weekend.. I processed these with the New VSCO Film 03 Lightroom presets.
Bo4key No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 6, 2011 Messages 906 Reaction score 127 Location British Columbia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2013 #2 I really like this collage as one collective image. The sum is definitely greater than it's parts. Nice work
I really like this collage as one collective image. The sum is definitely greater than it's parts. Nice work
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I think a little more saturation (not a lot though) might improve them even more.