Website
rathbone.eprofile.us
xwDsc_0087.jpg

pumphouse no longer in use

xwDsc_0131.jpg

xwDsc_0150.jpg

spring house no longer in use

xwDsc_0143.jpg

I like the DOF and perspective of Photo 3 here!
Though I guess I might have tried (light situation permitting) to also use a smaller aperture ... though the noise in that photo suggests you were already taking that one at a high ISO? Maybe you were at your limits there?

Those old, abandoned farms have a charm of their own.
Wish I could find ANY sort of abandoned places here, for once, but anything that is no longer in use is almost always immediately being fenced in with clear warning/no trespassing signs put up, and to get there you would need to really CLIMB over a fence and I would not dare to do that...

Yeah, there was no direct sunlight except for a patch here and there because the light was being diffused through the leaves on the trees, I was actually right beside the woods on the property and there was quite a bit of growth here around the water source. Basically I was spinning the settings dial and trying anything that would take a pic that wasn't almost completely black, washed out, or blurry to the point of being pointless!

I think basically what it means is that I should start reading my camera manual again and learn how to use my settings more effectively lol...it's like stopping to ask for directions, just hate to do it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back