Downhill Mountain Biking

gckless

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After a few months of not touching my camera, I went out to the local downhill mountain bike park and walked around the mountain a bit. Snagged some decent shots, really happy with #11. I did struggle with shutter speed a little, was too slow at first, and then I had to raise my ISO to the limit of what I consider acceptable for good shots on my D7200. Also noticed my shutter speed is going to have to be higher than say a FX camera, which only makes the ISO limit worse. I think a D750 might be in my future. Anyway, please post C&C, I want to learn. Also, of #7 and #8, which do you like better? There's more intensity in #7 and the photo overall is more enveloping, but #8 has the foreground in the photo which I like. I'll be heading back out there sometime for sure!

#18 shows some movement so I might like it best, but...the angle in #5 makes it look very dangerous. It seems if you leave the course accidentally, you have a certain death from a fall!

#18 shows some movement so I might like it best, but...the angle in #5 makes it look very dangerous. It seems if you leave the course accidentally, you have a certain death from a fall!

Ha, it does look like that! But this is a ski resort in the winter, and there's plenty of grass where the wide ski slope is right on the other side.

very nice!

Always something I wanted to shoot when living in Arizona, but never got around to doing it.

Nice Work.

Most reactions

Back