Downtown & Around

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Once again I proved I don't need sleep to survive :) Just photography. Headed out early again this morning and went into downtown Toronto on a photo mission.

Heading out of town down Hwy7 towards Toronto. The fog was thick and I had to keep my ears open for cars.
6feb05_0103.jpg

Next stop was the Guild Inn where they have moved gates and arches from old buildings that have been torn down.
6feb_05_0114.jpg

The Inn is closed and can be seen behind this arch. This is a popular place for wedding and fashion photographers as well as the movie industry.
6feb05_0112.jpg

6feb05_0122.jpg

It was really cold and damp, sure hope the D-70 survives this weekend :)
6feb05_0132.jpg

Have to work on this one. Not sure I like the look of it yet. Transit Yards.
6feb05_0138.jpg

6feb05_0140.jpg

Had to take this one for all the dumpster lovers on TPF.
6feb05_0143.jpg

Another middle of the road shot.
6feb05_0155.jpg

How much is that Lamborghini in the window.
6feb05_0159.jpg

And one last over-saturated building shot.
6feb05_0161.jpg

Thats it, the rest of my weekend is post editing...and maybe a nap ;)

Look forward to hearing any comments as I just threw these together really fast and not sure if I like all of them.

Eric

airic, I went thro images again and again. Cant decide which I love the most...they are just lovely presenting a different view of things we see in our daily lives

Wow, another great series! I think your 'another middle of the road shot' is my favourite, but don't hold me to it - there are lots of very close contenders. I really like that you chose to do it in colour.

good stuff I especially like the shot's in the mist they're nice and atmospheric. The red wall is really vibrant and the tram yard is interesting. Keep up the good work

the spiderweb like transit yard and the lamborgini with the reflection are my favorites.

The first two are great. I wish I could have taken advantage of the fog (especially the pretty frost on the trees)

I like the middle of the road shot..lots of direction and it's looking up kinda and down the road at the same time which is much better than just one :)!

Another fun series! :D

Second image does it for me, but you know I love the mysterious scenic stuff. ;) My second fave is your "over-saturated building shot" (that cracked me up), the yellow and red is really in-your-face here. Love it!

Fun stuff, all the way around. :thumbup:

golly Eric, yet another amazing gift from you! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

AIRIC said:
Thanks everyone. Rolled over 10,000 images on the D-70 this morning. Sure hope it stands the test of time.

Eric

for a moment there I thought you meant that you had taken over 10k photos this morning! :shock:

I like your work Eric. #6 in this series is my favorite.

You are making it very hard to choose a fav pic.....all of them are great.......
once again :hail:

Most reactions

Back