What's new

Downtown Claremont

rei.d_photography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are some photos I took when I was at Downtown Claremont and Pomona College. Any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated :)
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_6318.webp
    $IMG_6318.webp
    78.3 KB · Views: 60
  • $IMG_6304.webp
    $IMG_6304.webp
    73.1 KB · Views: 51
  • $IMG_6289.webp
    $IMG_6289.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 50
  • $IMG_6288.webp
    $IMG_6288.webp
    84.5 KB · Views: 59
  • $IMG_6280.webp
    $IMG_6280.webp
    193.4 KB · Views: 94
more contrast would make them stand out better. They are actually not bad though.
 
Yeah, it was by accident the first time. I posted in the wrong place. I'm still learning to navigate the website.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom