L lmyamen TPF Noob! Joined May 28, 2008 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Jun 3, 2008 #1 I did this shot for a local tshirt shop that wanted a pic of downtown des moines to put up. C&C Welcome
I did this shot for a local tshirt shop that wanted a pic of downtown des moines to put up. C&C Welcome
Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 5, 2004 Messages 21,167 Reaction score 110 Location North Central Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 6, 2008 #2 Not bad, but I'd like it better if the tilting on the buildings were corrected...there is a pretty easy way to do it in photoshop, but I can't remember how without looking, and I'm not on a computer with PS atm. I do really like the coloration!
Not bad, but I'd like it better if the tilting on the buildings were corrected...there is a pretty easy way to do it in photoshop, but I can't remember how without looking, and I'm not on a computer with PS atm. I do really like the coloration!
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 6, 2008 #3 I tend to lean towards the left...... But on a serious note, (with the straightening Corry mentioned), it'd be a great T-shirt to promote downtown.
I tend to lean towards the left...... But on a serious note, (with the straightening Corry mentioned), it'd be a great T-shirt to promote downtown.