TimGreyPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 21, 2012 Messages 139 Reaction score 97 Location Sasebo-shi, Nagasaki, Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 27, 2012 #1 Canon 60D + Sigma 10mm f/2.8 Fisheye
dewey TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2006 Messages 650 Reaction score 29 Location The Space Coast of Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 27, 2012 #2 I like this - very well done. I found myself leaning back to see the top
thetrainguru TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location ottawa ,ontario ,canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 27, 2012 #3 I say! well done.
G gw2424 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2012 Messages 566 Reaction score 55 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 27, 2012 #4 How long was that exposure?
unpopular Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 9,504 Reaction score 2,004 Location Montana Dec 27, 2012 #5 you should go to your famous markets and photograph some fisheyes with your fisheye!
Buckster In memoriam Joined Sep 14, 2009 Messages 6,399 Reaction score 2,341 Location Way up North in Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 28, 2012 #6 I like the composition, but I'd be temped to color shift it from all that incandescent-looking light to something perhaps cooler (more blue):
I like the composition, but I'd be temped to color shift it from all that incandescent-looking light to something perhaps cooler (more blue):
TimGreyPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 21, 2012 Messages 139 Reaction score 97 Location Sasebo-shi, Nagasaki, Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 gw2424 said: How long was that exposure? Click to expand... 1/4s f/4 ISO800
nola.ron No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 255 Reaction score 50 Location New Orleans Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2012 #8 Absolutely love it.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2012 #9 great image indeed