What's new

downtown houston street performer

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
2,107
Reaction score
1
Location
it varies.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well, i saw this guy, and took a quick snap on the way to the courthouse . . . i'm not very happy with it, but i guess its alright. i'd love to get some input and criticism.

197172362.jpg
 
On my monitor it is a little dark and I would loved to have seen it cropped horizontal (shock for la foto) with the complete instument in the frame.

But it is a nice shot..
 
Teehee. No shock :biggrin: ... I miss the tip of the ... oops, what is it? A kind of clarinet? ... too! :D
And yes, it is dark here, too.
 
LaFoto said:
I miss the tip of the ...

... soprano saxophone. :)

I agree, it is cropped too tight, and too dark. The vignetting is too strong.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom