Downtown Houston

SomeAssemblyReq

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

Just recently got back from a pretty Epic vacation lol. Didn't expect it to last two weeks, but we made a decision halfway through to keep going. Some of the locations were New Orleans, San Antonio, Dallas, Fort Hood, Texas, Roswell, New Mexico, and Denver, Colorado. Needless to say we got quite a few pictures, but I'll just post this one for now lol. Will update with more in the coming days.

Edited5-1.jpg

C&C Welcome :)

Why did you take a picture of this particular thing?

Honestly the photo is kind of snapshotty. I think you need to think about your subject and what it's going to look like.

The light dynamics you had when you took this photo surpassed the capacity of your camera. While the sky is on the brink of "nondescript white", the building we're supposed to look at (I guess), as it seems to have some interesting windows, the all black one in the bottom centre, is all black, like I was saying. The few people walking get lost in darkness, too, when they COULD have added some interest to the photo.

I don't know how far you could go in post to salvage some of the dark parts at the bottom, but I guess there are still some possibilities there to fight your camera's limitations in post. But only some, of course.

Well I thank you for the honest criticism lol. It's what I need to improve, I appreciate it. For the record, I knew this picture wasn't top quality. But again, thanks for the comments :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back