What's new

Downtown

jjphotos

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
146
Reaction score
32
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_4685-5_zpsce1d0f97.jpg


Combined two shots of the Toronto downtown area.
C&C d̶e̶m̶a̶n̶d̶e̶d̶ requested :)
 
Last edited:
I particularly like the cab sign... frankly I don't think the shot would have been much without it, and with it... it's fantastic.
 
Almost like I was standing there! I agree with the bunny about the cab sign! Well done!
 
Thanks Frequency.
I particularly like the cab sign... frankly I don't think the shot would have been much without it, and with it... it's fantastic.
Thank you. :)
I really wanted the background and foreground to be in focus. Otherwise the cab sign would have been just a distraction.


Almost like I was standing there! I agree with the bunny about the cab sign! Well done!

Thanks! It's nice to get positive feedback :)
Any nit-picky stuff?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom