What's new

DP 2 finder

Dave Maciak

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
352
Reaction score
163
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Would like to find/buy a DP 2 finder with working LED's Good condition please.
Thanks
 
Thanks very much for the info. I was amazed after viewing his site. Some of the photos, repairs from hell, are mind bending! I'll start the ball rolling with him today.
Thank you again
Your welcome. He did a CLA on my F2, perfection.
 
I ended up with a rough F2 because it was in a lot with a lens I wanted. Now I have a beater F2 needing a DP-1 and a CLA-slow speeds are jacked up, but the investment is probably more than finding a better body with a finder...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom