LongDucDong TPF Noob! Joined Jan 11, 2007 Messages 393 Reaction score 1 Location Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 18, 2007 #1 Just a 2 second exposure of some fireworks.
LongDucDong TPF Noob! Joined Jan 11, 2007 Messages 393 Reaction score 1 Location Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 19, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 This site is as dead as a doornail. Noone wants to offer critiques/comments/etc? Bon voyage
his4ever TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2006 Messages 651 Reaction score 0 Location sitting at the computer... Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 19, 2007 #3 I like this. A neat way to paint with light, eh? I really like the first one in the way it is composed. Sweet job.
I like this. A neat way to paint with light, eh? I really like the first one in the way it is composed. Sweet job.