What's new

Dragonfly and flower

rusty9

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Location
Madison, MS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this was as close as i could get without scaring him.
i don't like this shot 'cause i could only get the pic while he was on my foot, and i think the shoe is distracting.

dragonfly.jpg


selective color
dragonfly2.jpg


flower
flower.jpg
 
I like the selective color because someone needs a pedicure LOL JK. I think you can use photoshop to sharpen the tail a little. If I have your permission, I would like to edit it.
 
yeah go ahead.
 
I think you did a good job and you got the front in-focus. Like other animals, however, dragonfly images tend to be more interesting if they are looking in your direction.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom