Dragonfly

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After Bifurcators wonderful mini-tutorial on DOF ( http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128415 post #7 - Thanks Bifur! ), I finally got to my friends house and had a chance to work on it. I think I did ok on this little dragonfly here who was kind enough to pose for me.

2691691834_be3f6d33c4_o.jpg

c&c always appreciated :)

Wow, really nice capture. Excellent focus. My only suggestion would be to drop the exposure in the highlight areas by 1/2 - 2/3 stop and possibly increase saturation a little.

very nice shot! I've been chasing dragonflies around for a while now, and I can't seem to get a good shot. well done!

tirediron said:
Wow, really nice capture. Excellent focus. My only suggestion would be to drop the exposure in the highlight areas by 1/2 - 2/3 stop and possibly increase saturation a little.

Thanks Tirediron! I'll try that! :biggrin:

SympL said:
Very nice, Dmitri.
I would agree with the comment about saturation, but, just a bump.
Good job.

Thanks a lot, SympL! :)

ajax1291 said:
very nice shot! I've been chasing dragonflies around for a while now, and I can't seem to get a good shot. well done!

Thank you much! Good luck on your shots too! They can be hard to find sitting still, but when they do decide to pose, believe me, they don't ask for much money :lmao:

Most reactions

Back