Dragonfly

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Following @dannylightning's instruction on focus. Thanks bud, your a big help.

f3565b306dfec77082356307a278eafe.jpg

0aa410ff7eccc96486611f0723dbad6e.jpg

b6098fe8a2c4a24803ed9892d9c6bb44.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I like 2 and 3, the seeping ooze in 1 isn't too appetizing though. :) lol

Nice. Are these with the Sigma?

Nice. Are these with the Sigma?
Thank you. No, a Canon SX60HS bridge super zoom. I am on vacation and decided to leave it home.

not sure about the bubbling snot in the first one lol... its a great shot though..

number 2 is excellent. number 3 is also but i really like number 2......

makes me want to pick up one of those cameras lol.... maybe one of these days.. does it seem like it has more zoom than the sigma on your DSLR ?

not sure about the bubbling snot in the first one lol... its a great shot though..

makes me want to pick up one of those cameras lol.... maybe one of these days.. does it seem like it has more zoom than the sigma on your DSLR ?
Thanks Danny. Yes, it has more reach than the Sigma. But it gets wiggy handheld when you get in to the ultra zoom. It takes a little smaller thread for the tripod which I found out the hard way this week. I am curious to see if the water color effect will go away when on a tripod. It has trouble finding focus in zoom at times but there is a learning curve there. Overall, a neat little camera that loves sun light.

Thanks Danny. Yes, it has more reach than the Sigma. But it gets wiggy handheld when you get in to the ultra zoom. It takes a little smaller thread for the tripod which I found out the hard way this week. I am curious to see if the water color effect will go away when on a tripod. It has trouble finding focus in zoom at times but there is a learning curve there. Overall, a neat little camera that loves sun light.

are you using the digital zoom ? i would stick to the optical zoom only, once you get past the 64X or what ever it is optical zoom you are now using digital zoom which usually sucks and kills image quality..

does it have image stabilization ??

are you using the digital zoom ? i would stick to the optical zoom only, once you get past the 64X or what ever it is optical zoom you are now using digital zoom which usually sucks and kills image quality..

does it have image stabilization ??
Right, I rarely use the digital zoom (after 1365mm) for the reason you mentioned. I think the quality would be better if on a tripod. IS is very good until you get into digital zoom but it does have a button you can use to help it and it does make it better. It also has a frame assist button that is cool, it automatically finds the subject again if you go outside the frame recomposing, pretty handy. The select dial is on the top which is makes sense but took a little to get used to.

Most reactions

Back