What's new

Dragstrip Rental Photos. (Lots o Pics)

Lunchbox

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 17, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
7
Location
NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know the watermark is annoying but I use it due to most of my pics getting used on other forums without me knowing sometimes and other people spreading them around as if they took the pics.


JON_0355.jpg


JON_0357.jpg


JON_0368-1.jpg


JON_0351.jpg


JON_0327.jpg


JON_0318.jpg


JON_0280.jpg


JON_0292.jpg


JON_0277.jpg
 
Last edited:
JON_0256.jpg


JON_0238.jpg


JON_0147.jpg


JON_0134.jpg


JON_0117.jpg


JON_0110.jpg
 
JON_0108.jpg


JON_0075.jpg


JON_0068.jpg


JON_0059.jpg


JON_0049-1.jpg


JON_0046.jpg


JON_0043.jpg
 
JON_0118.jpg


JON_0122.jpg


JON_0116.jpg


JON_0151.jpg


JON_0161.jpg


JON_0172.jpg


JON_0265.jpg


JON_0089.jpg
 
JON_0182.jpg


JON_0155.jpg
 
thank you
 
Drool...


Nice pictures and nice cars (even the 5.slows).
 
Awesome photos! were you just following the car with your lens and that caused the blurring ofeverything else? I've never done that before. (brides in big dresses move slow)
 
yes the ones i follow i use a slower shutter to get the natural blur and motion, all the starting line pics are faster to get the tire wrinkle
 
Excellent captures, love the use of varying shutter speed at the right moments.

Side note: Might be my monitor, but most of them seem a bit underexposed to me.
 
Good job on these. I only make it out to Friday Night Lights. I need to make it out on a Saturday morning one of these days.

Which equipment are you shooting with?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom