Dramatic Shots :)

anuragbhateja

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C/C Invited. Please leave Comment/Compliment/SUggestion/Critic

I Clicked this cloudy sky as thought doing some settings will make it a dramatic SHOT!

HEre is the shot with changd setting. :)
Altered some brightness and contraned and used black body Index Color Settings :)

I thought why not click some dramatic shots. So here are they. This is full moon night shot. You can see long long trees aside. I set the cam on 15″ exposure and F at 2.7.

Here i changed the settings a bit. Kept the exposure on 15″ but set F at 8.

The second one is dramatic but you can tell that you messed/altered it(maybe this is what you were going for?). The moon shot are laking a point of interest or something to separate it from a shot that anyone could take. I do like the way the moon looks better in the last one.

The second one is dramatic but you can tell that you messed/altered it(maybe this is what you were going for?). The moon shot are laking a point of interest or something to separate it from a shot that anyone could take. I do like the way the moon looks better in the last one.

The 1stsnap I clicked only for doing some alteration work and chk if I can do something interesting with the photograph.
I am still trying to get good shots of moon. These are trials which I thought went better then others.

Thanks for reply/suggestion/appriciation

Most reactions

New Topics

Back