Draw your own conclusions...

Didereaux

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
She has more good qualities than any man. God created man, Man created her.
7D__7873.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful dog and such a deep thinker.

"I have to chase that bird! Mmm, Milkbone. What's that smell? Hey! Hey! Where's the tree I like to pee on? Oooh, squirrel! I think I need to lick my butt again.Mmmm, Milkbone"

"I have to chase that bird! Mmm, Milkbone. What's that smell? Hey! Hey! Where's the tree I like to pee on? Oooh, squirrel! I think I need to lick my butt again.Mmmm, Milkbone"

Wrong dog! You're looking at a lapdog or a chihuahua or an Irish Setter. Most dogs came about by trial and error trying to get a dog with a brain....then man got lucky and hit on the German Shepard and the Border Collie! ;)

Shepards are amazing and powerful. I had a Black Shepard that strangers feared but family loved and she was super smart.Dare put a hand on any of my kids you where losing and arm.Ebony was her name and man I still miss her. You have a Beautiful Dog.

Wrong dog! You're looking at a lapdog or a chihuahua or an Irish Setter. Most dogs came about by trial and error trying to get a dog with a brain....then man got lucky and hit on the German Shepard and the Border Collie! ;)

Fair enough :) They are awesome dogs. In my defense, they can still get pretty derpy sometimes ;)

Border Collies - often too darn smart for their own good (but I still love them).

Most reactions

Back